Encino, CA 91436
We seek an experienced administrative assistant with experience in healthcare environments for a temp to hire opportunity with our client, a highly compassionate medical services facility in the surrogacy industry. Bilingual Mandarin speakers preferred.
This opportunity begins as a Temp to Hire position earning $18 per hour. Once it transitions to a permanent position with the client, the pay rate increases to $22/hour.
The Administrative Assistant offers administrative support to doctors, management, medical and non-medical staff. This role coordinates multiple case managers, manages the appointment calendar, processes sensitive medical documentation and acts as a public face for visitors.
The ideal candidate has worked in the healthcare industry for at least 1 year and is bilingual in English and Mandarin. They respect privacy and are sensitive to confidential information. They have excellent administrative skills, a warm and cheerful personality and make others feel welcome in any environment.
Career Strategies Inc is a national staffing firm that provides temporary and direct hire staffing services to outstanding firms located throughout the United States. For over 30 years, we have helped thousands of talented candidates find fulfilling careers in a variety of industries including technology, entertainment, marketing, real estate, finance and accounting.
About the Position:
- Coordinate multiple case managers
- Organize client consultations & scheduling
- Assist with client questions
- Process client documentation
- Back up to receptionist
- Greet and entertain potential clients
- Administrative support
- Maintain organized paper and electronic files
- Data entry
- Schedule meetings and appointments
- Display professionalism among staff and clients
- Maintain highest level of confidentiality with sensitive information
- Special projects as requested
This list of duties is not comprehensive.
About The Candidate:
- BA degree (PLUS)
- 1+ years’ experience working in administrative support roles (MUST)
- 1+ years’ experience in the healthcare industry (PLUS)
- BILINGUAL: English and Mandarin (PLUS)
- Personality and Characteristics: warm, friendly and welcoming, attention to detail, upbeat and positive, "can-do" attitude, strong organizational skills, project management and problem-solving skills, multi-tasker, interpersonal skills, strong written and verbal communication, ability to prioritize, able to meet deadlines, able to work in fast-paced environment, solid customer service skills
Equal Opportunity Employer considering qualified candidates in accordance with state and federal laws, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.