Los Angeles, CA | Direct Hire
Seeking a full time Administrative Assistant for our busy Westside, financial services client NOW!
Our client is a dynamic and friendly Santa Monica based investment management firm, seeking an energetic, detail oriented and hardworking individual to support the investment team in an administrative assistant capacity.
The ideal candidate has a strong work ethic, positive attitude, is able to balance a variety of tasks. The role will primarily be focused on administrative support for the investing team with some additional office manager duties as described below.
WORK HOURS: Monday through Friday-9:00am- 6:00pm.
About the Position:
- Answer phones and direct calls using multi-line phone system
- Provide general service information
- Distribute incoming mail
- Coordinate deliveries to and from office (newspapers, mail, FedEx)
- Basic filing
- Maintain office appointment calendar
- Schedule appointments and arrange meetings
- Organize domestic and international travel and itineraries for multiple travelers
- Process expense reports
- Create and proofread correspondence routine memos, emails and meeting minutes
- Order office and other supplies monthly
- Maintain office with building management and 3rd party vendors
- Special projects and database entry
- Assist in planning luncheons, seminars and other team social events
- Exercising good judgment on all matters
- Recommend procedural improvements to improve efficiency or cost-savings
- Competitive base salary for administrative positions, based on experience
- Company also offers a wide range of other benefits
- Three week paid vacation
- Medical and dental Benefits
- Generous 401-k matching
- Breakfast foods and snacks provided for employees
About the Candidate:
- 1+ years’ office administration experience (MUST)
- 1+ years’ experience in financial / investment firm (PLUS)
- Experience using multi-line phone system (MUST)
- Intermediate computer skills & comfortable using MS Office Suite including Excel (MUST)
- BA degree (PLUS)
- Desired Characteristics / Personality: Pleasant and friendly demeanor, superior organization, STRONG phone skills, polished, articulate telephone etiquette, team player, punctual, high level ethics, attention to detail, thrives in fast paced environment, acts with integrity
Equal Opportunity Employer considering qualified candidates in accordance with state and federal laws, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.