Los Angeles, CA 90038
Our client, a high end computer retailer, is looking for an Administrative Assistant to join their dynamic team. This is a temporary-to-hire position Monday to Friday from 9AM to 6PM. This position is located in the Hollywood area.
The Administrative Assistant will be responsible for assisting with sales support and order processing. They are knowledgeable on how to use a complex proprietary system and are tech savvy. There is opportunity to grow, great company culture, fun area of town to work in!
The ideal candidate will have 2+ years’ experience working as an Administrative Assistant specializing in the technology industry. They will have the ability to quickly learn new software.
Career Strategies Inc is a national staffing firm that provides temporary and direct hire staffing services to outstanding firms located throughout the United States. For over 30 years, we have helped thousands of talented candidates find fulfilling careers in a variety of industries including technology, entertainment, marketing, real estate, finance and accounting.
About the role:
- Answer and distribute phone calls
- Greet visitors
- Clerical duties
- Data entry
- Schedule meetings and appointments
- Display professionalism among staff and clients
- Accurately maintain address lists
- Scan documents
- Process orders
- Support to sales and other staff
- Maintain highest level of confidentiality
- Special projects as requested
About the candidate:
- 1+ years’ experience working in administrative support roles (MUST)
- Intermediate computer skills including Word, Excel, Outlook (MUST)
- Personality and Characteristics: attention to detail, upbeat and positive, "can-do" attitude, strong organizational skills, project management and problem-solving skills, multi-tasker, interpersonal skills, strong written and verbal communication, ability to prioritize, able to meet deadlines, able to work in fast paced environment, solid customer service skills
Full benefits once hired!
See more administrative support opportunities with Career Strategies' clients at www.csi4jobs.com!
Equal Opportunity Employer considering qualified candidates in accordance with state and federal laws, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.