Los Angeles, CA 90067
We seek sharp Administrative Assistants for multiple assignments.
This role assists with day-to-day administrative support activities. The ideal candidate has a minimum of 2 years’ experience providing corporate administrative support in a fast paced environment. They are used to working with HIGHLY confidential information and have great organizational skills.
Career Strategies Inc is a national staffing firm that provides temporary and direct hire staffing services to outstanding firms located throughout the United States. For over 30 years, we have helped thousands of talented candidates find fulfilling careers in a variety of industries including technology, entertainment, marketing, real estate, finance and accounting.
About the Position:
- Schedule meetings and appointments
- Make copies, scan & fax
- Take memos
- Meet and greet visitors
- Answer phones
- Update spreadsheets
- Respond to phone & email inquiries
- Prepare PowerPoint presentations
- Maintain paper files and binders
- Maintain digital database
- Coordinate conference rooms including catering
- Provide cross-departmental support
- Act as backup to other administrative assistants, as needed
- Special projects, as assigned
This is not a comprehensive list of tasks associated with this position.
About the Candidate:
- BA+ degree (PLUS)
- 1+ years’ experience (MUST)
- Intermediate computer skills including MS PowerPoint (MUST)
- Personality, Characteristics and Skills: friendly, professional, honest, reliable, excellent interpersonal communication, advanced written and oral communication, able to multi-task, independent worker, highly organized, efficient, team player, meticulous, detail oriented, positive “can-do” attitude, problem solver
Equal Opportunity Employer considering qualified candidates in accordance with state and federal laws, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.