Petaluma, CA 94954 | Direct Hire
We are currently interviewing experienced administrative assistants for a Temp to Hire opportunity with our client, a busy commercial property management company in Petaluma. Our client offers plenty of forward career momentum within their company to those eager to grow with this company.
This role covers, and may replace permanently, a current employee on leave and will assist with the management of 240,000 square feet in 6-7 commercial buildings.
Ideal candidates have experience with commercial real estate, live within 20 miles of Petaluma are available Monday through Friday 8:30-5:30 to provide excellent customer service to tenants, dispatch maintenance technicians, assist with certificates of insurance and support the receptionist with light phone backup.
About This Role:
- Manage and provide certificates of insurance
- Dispatch maintenance teams as needed
- Assist tenants and 3rd party vendors
- Maintain organized paper and electronic files
- Act as first contact for maintenance requests
- Prepare, sort, and distribute mail and courier deliveries
- Answer and distribute phone calls
- Greet visitors
- Clerical duties
- Data entry
- Schedule meetings and appointments
- Display professionalism among staff and clients
- Accurately maintain address lists
- Scan documents
- Input and manage in-house database
- Special projects as requested
- Maintain highest level of confidentiality with sensitive information
About The Candidates:
Resumes should include reasons for leaving each position. If selected a phone screen and in person interview will follow.
- 1+ years’ experience working in administrative support roles (MUST)
- 2+ years’ experience in Yardi (PLUS)
- Intermediate computer skills including Word, Excel, Outlook (MUST)
- Personality and Characteristics: attention to detail, upbeat and positive, "can-do" attitude, strong organizational skills, project management and problem-solving skills, multi-tasker, interpersonal skills, strong written and verbal communication, ability to prioritize, able to meet deadlines, able to work in fast paced environment, solid customer service skills
Equal Opportunity Employer considering qualified applicants in accordance with applicable state and federal laws, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with local Hiring Ordinance.