Santa Monica, CA 90401
We seek a highly efficient administrative assistant to support our client’s finance company in Los Angeles.
This role assists with day-to-day administrative support activities. The ideal candidate has a minimum of 2 years’ experience providing corporate administrative support in a fast paced environment. They are used to working with HIGHLY confidential information and have great organizational skills.
Career Strategies Inc is a national staffing firm that provides temporary and direct hire staffing services to outstanding firms located throughout the United States. For over 28 years, we have helped thousands of talented candidates find fulfilling careers in a variety of industries including technology, entertainment, marketing, real estate, finance and accounting.
About the Position:
- Make copies, scan & fax
- Meet and greet visitors
- Answer phones
- Respond to phone & email inquiries
- Maintain calendars for multiple individuals
- Schedule national meetings in multiple time zones
- Maintain and update employee files
- Maintain confidentiality of all records, conversations, documents
- Draft correspondence, coordinate meetings, run invoice and expense reports, data entry
- Provide administrative support for multiple individuals
- Coordinate and schedule meetings, conferences, activities and other
- Maintain calendars and schedule meetings for multiple individuals
- Plan travel arrangements (airline, hotel, car rental, car service)
- Create and edit existing PowerPoint presentations
- Maintain paper files and binders
- Maintain digital database
- Maintain contract logs
- Process and track expense reports and reimbursements
- Coordinate conference rooms including catering
- Provide cross-departmental support
- Act as back up support to Receptionist
- Act as backup to other administrative assistants, as needed
- Ad hoc projects and assignments
This is not a comprehensive list of duties.
About the Candidate:
- BA+ degree in business, finance or accounting (PLUS)
- 2+ years’ experience providing A/P and A/R services (MUST)
- 3+ years’ experience in general accounting using GAAP (MUST)
- Bilingual Spanish (PLUS)
- Advanced computer skills, including Excel, Quickbooks and other accounting software (MUST)
- Personality: highly motivated, self-starter, organized, diligent, detail orientated, analytical, excellent communication skills (both written and verbal), organized, team player, works well with groups, ethical, discrete, able to effectively engage with personnel at all levels, polished professional demeanor
Equal Opportunity Employer considering qualified candidates in accordance with state and federal laws, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.