Woodland Hills, CA 91364
We seek a savvy Administrative Assistant for Business Management firm in Woodland Hills!
The Administrative Assistant assists with day-to-day administrative support activities.
The ideal candidate must have excellent MS office Suite skills, strong organization and customer relation experience. They pride themselves on being at work every day and being there on time should apply. Our client offers a professional environment, wonderful culture to work in, and lots of tenure!
Career Strategies Inc is a national staffing firm that provides temporary and direct hire staffing services to outstanding firms located throughout the United States. For over 30 years, we have helped thousands of talented candidates find fulfilling careers in a variety of industries including technology, entertainment, marketing, real estate, finance and accounting.
- General administrative support
- Provide assistance in managing calendars
- Schedule meetings and appointments
- Make copies, scan & fax
- Take memos
- Meet and greet visitors
- Answer phones
- Update spreadsheets
- Respond to phone & email inquiries
- Prepare Power Point presentations
- Maintain paper files and binders
- Maintain digital database
- Coordinate conference rooms including catering
- Provide cross-departmental support
- Act as backup to other administrative assistants, as needed
- Special projects, as assigned
This is not a comprehensive list of duties
- High School Diploma or equivalent (MUST) Bachelor’s Degree (PLUS)
- 1+ years’ experience in an administrative role (MUST) 2+ years’ experience (PLUS)
- Punctuality and resourcefulness is a (MUST)
- Advanced in Microsoft Applications including Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Outlook (MUST)
- Personality, Characteristics and Skills: friendly, professional, honest, reliable, excellent interpersonal communication, advanced written and oral communication, able to multi-task, independent worker, highly organized, efficient, team player, meticulous, detail oriented, positive “can-do” attitude, problem solver in a fast paced environment.
See more administrative support opportunities with Career Strategies' clients at www.csi4jobs.com!
Equal Opportunity Employer considering qualified candidates in accordance with state and federal laws, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.