Administrative Assistant at Global Investment Firm
Redondo Beach, CA 90277
We seek an Administrative Assistant with legal industry or professional environment, experience for an opportunity with our client, a global investment firm. This is a client facing role partnering with a busy C Suite Executive who will take ownership over scheduling, travel planning, meeting preparation and project management.
Our client offers forward career momentum within their company to those eager to move up. Their portfolio spans software, healthcare, industrial and technological industries throughout the United States and abroad.
The Administrative Assistant provides backup reception and administrative support to colleagues. Primary duties include managing multiple calendars, travel coordination, meeting and presentation prep, official correspondence and records maintenance.
The ideal candidate brings 3+ years’ experience in administrative support roles, excels at time management and can work independently with integrity and a commitment to delivering quality results. This motivated, reliable ‘right-hand’ is tech-savvy and can interact with clients and coworkers in a friendly, engaging way.
About the Opportunity:
- Manage multiple, complex calendars precisely and accurately
- Create and process timely and accurate expense reports
- Schedule meetings and appointments
- Coordinate meetings with clients and internal teams
- Coordinate corporate and personal travel (accommodations, car, air, events)
- Prepare and manage detailed travel itineraries with directions to events, etc
- Assist in planning luncheons, seminars and other team social events
- Take detailed minutes and corporate and team meetings
- Prepare reports, materials and binders for meetings and presentations
- Provide reception backup support
- Order office supplies, restock and coordinate 3rd part maintenance vendors
- Prepare corporate documents and correspondence
- Scanning, data entry, filing, cross-referencing, copying
- Make recommendations that improve office and admin procedures
- Maintain an organized, paper and electronic, filing system
- Draft and edit email correspondence
- Prepare legal packets for execution by executives (following appropriate instructions)
- Prepare mail and packages for delivery pickup
- Uphold highest level of confidentiality with sensitive information
- Special projects as assigned
This list of duties is not comprehensive.
About the Candidate:
- BA degree (MUST)
- 3+ years’ experience in administrative support roles (MUST)
- 2+ years’ experience in professional services or legal industry (PLUS)
- Experienced completing travel coordination and expense reports (MUST)
- Notary License – Active (PLUS)
- Intermediate computer skills including Word, Excel, Outlook, Powerpoint (MUST)
- Personality and Characteristics: acute attention to detail, upbeat and positive, integrity, "can-do" attitude, strong organizational skills, project management and problem-solving skills, multi-tasker, interpersonal skills, strong written and verbal communication, ability to prioritize, able to meet deadlines, able to work in fast paced environment, excellent judgment
Equal Opportunity Employer considering qualified candidates in accordance with state and federal laws, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.