Administrative Assistant at Production-Distribution Company
Woodland Hills, CA 91364 | Contract to Hire
We currently seek experienced administrative assistants for a Temp to Hire opportunity with our client, an entertainment industry provider. Our client offers forward career momentum within their company to those eager to move up. Immediate temporary to hire position!
Our client is an internationally renowned tv and film production company and distributor of many international hit series from Britain and Australia (primarily crime and mystery) - made available to American audiences and vice versa via branded digital channels and media.
This role offers an exciting opportunity for any TV and Film aficionado eager to work in the entertainment industry. Ideal candidates already have administrative experience in the entertainment landscape and bring a marketing degree (or a strong interest in working in the entertainment or production industry). This position will begin as soon as the right candidate is found!
About This Role:
- Various administrative duties
- Maintain organized paper and electronic files
- Prepare, sort, and distribute mail and courier deliveries
- Answer and distribute phone calls
- Greet visitors
- Clerical duties
- Data entry
- Schedule meetings and appointments
- Display professionalism among staff and clients
- Accurately maintain address lists
- Scan documents
- Input and manage in-house database
- Special projects as requested
- Maintain highest level of confidentiality with sensitive information
About The Candidates:
- 2+ years’ experience working in administrative support roles (MUST)
- 2+ years’ experience in the entertainment industry (PLUS)
- BA degree in marketing (PLUS)
- Keen desire to work in entertainment (PLUS)
- Intermediate computer skills including Word, Excel, Outlook (MUST)
- Personality and Characteristics: attention to detail, upbeat and positive, "can-do" attitude, strong organizational skills, project management and problem-solving skills, multi-tasker, interpersonal skills, strong written and verbal communication, ability to prioritize, able to meet deadlines, able to work in fast paced environment, solid customer service skills
Equal Opportunity Employer considering qualified applicants in accordance with applicable state and federal laws, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.