Administrative Assistant to Domestic Sales Team
Burbank, CA 91504 US
Our client, a dynamic and growing luxury skincare company located in Burbank, seeks to hire an experienced Administrative Assistant to join their Domestic Sales team on a temp to hire basis. This is a full-time position working for a company offering a terrific culture, solid benefits, and opportunity for growth! The ideal candidate has a minimum of 3 years’ experience providing high-level administrative support in a fast-paced environment, will be very detail oriented & organized, and be able to execute a complex workload while maintaining a positive demeanor.
Responsibilities and Duties:
• Maintains administrative workflows and assist in the development and coordination of various domestic sales projects and events
• Provide administrative support to the Director of Sales and the department
• Arrange domestic and international travel needs
• Edit and proofread documents and correspondence
• Follow up on various accounts
• Create, maintain and update reports and other documents in preparation of meetings
• Act as primary contact for ongoing correspondence to support department
• Maintain department calendars
• Assist department Managers in scheduling conference calls and meetings as requested
• Maintain positive working relationships with department staff and customers
• Draft letters and correspondence as requested
• Maintain all confidential & secure department information
• Perform other administrative duties as assigned
Essential Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
• Minimum of 3-5 years high level administrative support experience
• Highly organized with exceptional attention to detail
• Excellent verbal/written communication skills, interpersonal skills, and analytical skills
• Calm under pressure, agile problem-solver
• Upbeat, helpful attitude
• Ability to speak with others using clear and professional language
• Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment and to respond with precision and accuracy to deadlines
• Ability to handle multiple requests and operational demands with a high degree of professionalism, operating often with time sensitive deadlines.
• Commitment to collaborative teamwork and high standards of customer service.
• Ability to exercise discretion and confidentiality in all matters
• Experience in prioritizing different job duties and responsibilities
• Tech-savvy with proficiency in MS Office
Equal Opportunity Employer considering qualified candidates in accordance with state and federal laws, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.