Advertising Sales Manager
Los Angeles, CA 90036
We seek an Advertising Sales Manager for an entertainment firm specializing in fashion and international lifestyle. This role will develop the brand’s business and implement national sales plans.
The Sales Manager develops business by implementing innovative national sales plans. They create and oversee new strategies and action plans and strengthen relationships.
The ideal candidate has 4+ years’ sales experience specializing in the entertainment industry, both in sales and team management. They love challenges and strive to exceed company and personal goals. Their experience has led to numerous industry relationships. Our client seeks dynamic, self-starters with integrity and a commitment to delivering quality results. They are also able to work a flexible schedule including weekends, holidays, and evenings.
Career Strategies Inc is a national staffing firm that provides temporary and direct hire staffing services to outstanding firms located throughout the United States. For over 30 years, we have helped thousands of talented candidates find fulfilling careers in a variety of industries including technology, entertainment, marketing, real estate, finance and accounting.
About the Position:
- Build upon existing client relationships
- Increase market share and sell through
- Target and identify new business
- Research opportunities to boost long term growth
- Negotiate contracts
- Exceed quarterly sales targets for territories and customers
- Plan and implement individual and team training programs
- Provide product development and merchandising feedback
- Create sales and stock plans for each customer
- Analyze and submit sales reports
- Create annual T&E spend reports
- Develop, coordinate and host events
- Create and execute marketing plans and product rollouts
This is not a comprehensive list of duties.
- BA+ degree in business or related (MUST)
- 3+ years’ experience in advertisement sales (MUST)
- 3+ years’ of proven experience meeting and exceeding sales goals (MUST)
- Strong computer skills, specifically MS Office, Excel, Word, Powerpoint (MUST)
- Personality and Skills: highly motivated, strong negotiation skills, excellent work ethic, customer service oriented, unflappable, multi-tasker, organized, detail orientated, excellent communication skills (both written and verbal), team player, ethical, able to effectively engage with personnel at all levels, polished professional demeanor, time management, project management
See more sales opportunities with Career Strategies' clients at www.csi4jobs.com!
Equal Opportunity Employer considering qualified candidates in accordance with state and federal laws, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.