Associate Relationship Manager
Los Angeles, CA 90025 | Direct Hire
Seeking Relationship Manager experienced in traditional paraplanning but eager for a larger client development role for a Full Time opportunity with our client’s West Los Angeles office.
Our client is a highly successful financial planning company who provide wealth management services to high net worth organizations and individuals. With an ongoing effort to remain ahead of the industry, they develop and provide forward thinking, innovative solutions for clients. Recently they launched a digital investment platform to expand their ability to address client needs, offer user friendly solutions and build on their culture of transparency.
Clients include private individuals, corporations and charitable organizations. Portfolios are built using a variety of diverse investment strategies that pass an extensive review process prior to implementation.
The Associate Relationship Manager provides traditional paraplanning services as well as client relationship support by managing, gathering and analyzing data, preparing key materials for client meetings and follow through on tasks discussed in planning sessions. Candidates should have proven success in business and relationship development with high value clients.
About this Position:
- Provide exceptional client service
- Business development
- Assist advisors
- Analyze financial plans
- Prepare financial plan case files and presentations
- Prepare detailed analysis of client materials with recommendations
- Assist with case strategy and investment management
- Review client investments, insurance, tax planning, estate planning, etc. to ensure they meet the needs of each client
- Expand current client assets and services
- Financial planning
- Create and maintain financial plans for current and prospective clients
- Work with team of relationship managers to maintain client relationships
- Identify client needs and suggest solutions
- Clearly explain pros and cons of investment solutions to clients
- Prepare presentations and proposals for high net worth clients and prospects
- Prepare comprehensive quantitative analyses (with stock, bonds, mutual funds and other investments)
- Setup new client accounts
- Monitor existing accounts
- Assist with financial planning workflow
About the Candidate:
- Bachelor’s degree (BA) with business emphasis (MUST)
- CFP (Certified Financial Planner Certification) or equivalent (MUST)
- 2+ years’ related financial planning experience
- 2+ years’ knowledge of Bloomberg, Principia Pro/Morningstar, Salesforce and Laserfiche (MUST)
- Able to educate customers by explaining the value and differences between each (MUST)
- Demonstrated record of success in relationship progression (MUST)
- Strong business development skills (MUST)
- Intermediate computer skills including Microsoft Suite: MS Excel, MS Word, Outlook, Access, Powerpoint and financial software (MUST)
- Personality, Characteristics and Skills: attention to detail, analytical, solution oriented mindset, excellent interpersonal skills, works well with any personality, advanced written and verbal communication, team player, professional and corporate demeanor, strong work ethic, goal oriented, ability to achieve set goals easily
Benefits: employee’s health, dental, vision, life insurance and long-term disability
Finance, lending, executive, investment, investments, insurance, non-profit, wealth, retirement, money, estate, estates, real estate, services, products, sales, marketing
Equal Opportunity Employer considering qualified candidates in accordance with state and federal laws, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.