Attorney (Bilingual Spanish a Plus)
Los Angeles, CA 90067
We seek an Attorney (preferably bilingual Spanish) for our client’s law firm in Century City
Our client specializes in consumer rights and auto lemon law. Employees describe the work environment as busy due to continuous growth, resulting in many opportunities to move up within the company. Their “family” culture displays a cohesive unity and a sense of “doing the right thing” for their clients. This is a great company for hard workers who seek career advancement.
The ideal candidate is a bilingual (Spanish/English) first or second year attorney, with a passion for advocating for clients. They are resourceful, hardworking and have advanced interpersonal skills.
Career Strategies Inc is a national staffing firm that provides temporary and direct hire staffing services to outstanding firms located throughout the United States. For over 30 years, we have helped thousands of talented candidates find fulfilling careers in a variety of industries including technology, entertainment, marketing, real estate, finance and accounting.
About the Opportunity:
- Conduct research
- Identify key litigation points
- Develop case materials and information
- Draft basic motions
- Appear at basic hearings
- Accompany senior attorneys at hearings
- Recommend improvements in case management
- Resolve issues
- Prepare reports
- Initial allegation investigation and assessment
- Discovery actions (e.g. interrogatories, depositions, requests for production and admission)
- Other duties as assigned
This list of duties is not comprehensive.
About the Candidate:
- JD and California Bar license (MUST)
- 1+ years’ experience as an attorney (MUST)
- 1+ years’ experience with client communications including intake and file activities (MUST)
- Bilingual – Spanish (PLUS)
- Intermediate + computer skills with MS Office and databases (MUST)
- Desired Personality Traits and Advanced Skills: strong basic math and writing skills, strong work ethic, interpersonal communication, attention to detail, organized, leader, works well independently and with team, responsible, self-motivated, requires limited supervision, multitasker, writing skills, conflict/problem resolution.
Equal Opportunity Employer considering qualified candidates in accordance with state and federal laws, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.