Bilingual Client Services Manager
Los Angeles, CA 90067
We seek a Client Services Manager (Bilingual Spanish) for our client’s law firm in Century City
Our client specializes in consumer rights and auto lemon law. Employees describe the work environment as busy due to continuous growth, resulting in many opportunities to move up within the company. Their “family” culture displays a cohesive unity and a sense of “doing the right thing” for their clients. This is a great company for hard workers who seek career advancement.
The Client Services Manager leads a team of agents, providing. The client services team provides information to existing and prospective clients, answers questions and resolves issues. The manager ensures service goals are met consistently, assessing team needs, mentoring and additional training to maintain best practices and top notch customer service.
The ideal candidate is dedicated to continuous personal and team growth, has a dynamic personality and excels at providing a positive environment for their team. They have a minimum of 2 years’ experience providing excellent client management service and leading teams, brings a BA+ and is bilingual (Spanish).
Career Strategies Inc is a national staffing firm that provides temporary and direct hire staffing services to outstanding firms located throughout the United States. For over 30 years, we have helped thousands of talented candidates find fulfilling careers in a variety of industries including technology, entertainment, marketing, real estate, finance and accounting.
About the Opportunity:
- Manage a team of client service agents
- Interact directly with clients providing customer support
- Communicate via phone, email and in person
- Attain customer service performance goals
- Track and measure written and verbal interactions
- Assess client satisfaction via follow-up and active communication with clients
- Provide best practice training and mentorship to team
- Ensure customer service materials are accurate, valid and complete
- Establish service goals
- Provide support for escalated topics and complaints
- Provide solutions and alternatives for issue resolution with timely follow up
- Make customer service calls
- Answer overflow inbound calls
- Provide reports to department heads
- Attend meetings
- Ad hoc projects
This list of duties is not comprehensive.
About the Candidate:
- Bachelor’s degree (MUST)
- Bilingual Spanish (MUST)
- 2+ years’ experience in client service management (MUST)
- 1+ years’ experience using Salesforce (PLUS)
- Intermediate computer skills including Microsoft Office and CRM systems (MUST)
- Personality, Characteristics and Skills: strong basic math skills, accurate typing, attention to detail, solution-oriented mindset, excellent interpersonal skills, works well with any personality, advanced written and verbal communication, team player, professional and corporate demeanor, strong work ethic, goal oriented, ability to achieve set goals easily
Benefits: competitive salary; health, vision and dental insurance; 401k plan; weekly breakfast; comprehensive training; fun company culture
Equal Opportunity Employer considering qualified candidates in accordance with state and federal laws, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.