Bilingual Customer Service Representative - Spanish
Los Angeles, CA 90045
We seek a Bilingual (Spanish speaking) Customer Service Rep for our client, a financial services company in the Los Angeles area. The ideal candidate is customer service oriented and able to perform administrative duties.
Ideal candidates have experience providing error-free data entry, typing speeds of 45+ wpm and are bilingual (Spanish/English). They are tech savvy, have a solid work ethic and comfortable offering excellent support to colleagues. Send your resume for immediate consideration!
Career Strategies Inc is a national staffing firm that provides temporary and direct hire staffing services to outstanding firms located throughout the United States. For over 30 years, we have helped thousands of talented candidates find fulfilling careers in a variety of industries including technology, entertainment, marketing, real estate, finance and accounting.
About the Position:
- Answer multiple incoming calls
- Provide information to customers
- Take messages and redirect calls
- Receive inbound customer calls
- Reply to emails, tickets and/or chats
- Enter data into database with accurate information
- Process payments
- Respond to complaints
- Contact customers for missing information and documentation
- Participate in team and staff meetings
- Copy, scan and print documents
- Special projects as requested
This is not a comprehensive list of duties.
About the Candidate:
- BA+ degree (PLUS)
- 1+ years’ experience working in customer service (MUST)
- BILINGUAL - Spanish (MUST)
- 1+ years’ experience with Fair Debt Collection Practices Act (FDCPA) regulations (MUST)
- Intermediate computer skills including MS Office (MUST)
- Personality and characteristics: attention to detail, typing, fast learner, excellent reading and comprehension, communication, punctual, ability to recognize and solve issues, planning, organization, and ability to work independently, professionalism, courteous
Equal Opportunity Employer considering qualified candidates in accordance with state and federal laws, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.