Bilingual Patient Care Coordinator
Beverly Hills, CA 90211 US
We are seeking an experienced Patient Care Coordinator for a radiology group that has offices in the Beverly Hills and Marina del Rey area. This role will provide support to the office, coordinate multiple medical professionals, manage the appointment calendar, process sensitive medical documentation and act as a public face for visitors. Candidates need to be bilingual in English/Spanish.
- Answer incoming calls
- Take patient history
- Verifying insurances for prescriptions
- Maintain the office calendar for multiple healthcare practitioners
- Check-in patients
- Greet visitors
- Provide general service information
- Arrange consultations
- Answer questions or escalate request
- Use EMR software
- Data entry
- Process client documentation
- Administrative support
- Maintain organized paper and electronic files
- Collect co-pay fees
- Maintain highest level of confidentiality with sensitive information
- Perform other related duties as assigned
- This is not a comprehensive list of duties.
About the Candidate:
- High School Diploma (MUST) Medical Assistant certificate (PLUS) College Degree (PLUS)
- 3+ years’ experience working in a medical office (MUST)
- EMR software experience (MUST)
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) (MUST)
- Knowledge on medical terminology (MUST)
- Intermediate computer/software skills: Outlook, Word, Excel, Powerpoint (MUST)
See more support opportunities with Career Strategies' clients at www.csi4jobs.com!
Equal Opportunity Employer considering qualified candidates in accordance with state and federal laws, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.