Bilingual Recruiter (English and Mandarin or Cantonese) - Remote Based
Hawthorne, CA 90250
We are reviewing applications for a Bilingual Recruiter (English and Mandarin or Cantonese) with experience recruiting financial or insurance sales agents for our client, a well-established Los Angeles’ based financial services firm with multiple offices in California.
Recruiters assist a company’s recruiting efforts, scheduling, interviewing and ad hoc staffing needs. They work closely with prospective candidates, external recruiters and other departments to plan upcoming hiring requirements.
The ideal candidate is bilingual (English and Cantonese or Mandarin) has excellent communication and interpersonal skills and the ability to source, interview and screen candidates in the financial or insurance space and have demonstrated success recruiting sales agents.
This position is being offered as remote-work, telecommute so individual can work from home anywhere in the United States. Laptop, cell phone, and internet will be provided. Full time salary is based on experience along with a commission structure tied to activity and performance.
Career Strategies Inc is a national staffing firm that provides temporary and direct hire staffing services to outstanding firms located throughout the United States. For over 30 years, we have helped thousands of talented candidates find fulfilling careers in a variety of industries including technology, entertainment, marketing, real estate, finance and accounting.
About the Opportunity:
- Write and manage job posts on internal and external job boards
- Source job seekers found using online resources
- Schedule interviews with prospective employees
- Draft correspondence
- Coordinate meetings
- Discuss needs and develop plans with division managers
- Provide information on company, its operations and job opportunities
- Screen qualified applicants before moving them onto the next level of recruiting
- Obtain work history, education, training, skills and salary requirements
- Conduct reference and background checks
- Maintain activity records on recruiting activities
- Update candidate data in applicant tracking system
- Manage job listed in applicant tracking system
- Act as point person for inquiries
- Assist with new hire onboarding as requested
This is not a comprehensive list of duties.
About the Candidate:
- BA degree (PLUS)
- 2+ years’ experience in recruiting (MUST)
- 1+ years’ experience recruiting in the insurance or financial industries (PLUS)
- Intermediate computer skills with MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook) (MUST)
- Personality and skills: strong interpersonal skills, self-starter, motivated and enthusiastic, able to meet deadlines, strong verbal and written communication, able to prioritize multiple projects and multitask, high attention to detail, excellent organizational skills
Equal Opportunity Employer considering qualified candidates in accordance with state and federal laws, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.