Bilingual Spanish Customer Service Representative
Los Angeles, CA 90045
We seek Bilingual Spanish Customer Service Representatives for Temp to Hire opportunities with our client, a financial services company specializing in the motorcycle and power sports industry. Starts at $15. Once hired, becomes $16.
Our client, a busy Auto/Home Insurance firm, offers a friendly work environment with a great corporate culture. This is a great opportunity in a warm and supportive work environment, with full training and plenty of forward career momentum for those eager to grow at the company.
Ideal candidates have solid call center experience, are bilingual English/Spanish, and is comfortable with busy phones. Send us your resume for immediate customer service roles!
Career Strategies Inc is a national staffing firm that provides temporary and direct hire staffing services to outstanding firms located throughout the United States. For over 30 years, we have helped thousands of talented candidates find fulfilling careers in a variety of industries including technology, entertainment, marketing, real estate, finance and accounting.
About the Position:
- Call center
- Answer multiple incoming calls
- Answer high call volume
- Provide customers with product and order info
- Take messages and redirect calls
- Enter data into database with accurate information
- Process payments
- Contact customers for missing information and documentation
- Participate in team and staff meetings
- Copy, scan and print documents
- Update existing records
- Build strong customer relationships
- Answer questions and resolve problems
- Provide “World Class” customer service
- Respond to calls, emails, and live chats from customers
- Graciously resolve customer concerns
- Prioritize consumer issues and identify when immediate attention is required
This is not a comprehensive list of tasks associated with this position.
About the Candidate:
- BA Degree (PLUS)
- Bilingual Spanish (MUST)
- 1+ years’ experience in customer service (MUST)
- 1+ years’ experience working at call center or with heavy phones (PLUS)
- Strong computer skills including MS Office (MUST)
- Personality and characteristics: telephone, communication, ability to recognize and solve issues, planning, organization, and ability to work independently, professionalism, courteous
Equal Opportunity Employer considering qualified candidates in accordance with state and federal laws, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.