C-Level Executive Assistant at Financial Services Firm
Los Angeles, CA 90067 | Direct Hire
We are currently interviewing experienced, C Level, Executive Assistants for our client, a global financial services firm specializing in sales and trading, investment and wealth management, hedge funds and more. This is a client facing role partnering with a busy C Suite Executive who will take ownership over scheduling, travel planning, meeting preparation and project management.
Our client is dedicated to “doing the right thing” by delivering competitive financial returns that incorporate social and environmental impact, as well as global governance as it relates to sustainability. They look “outside” with initiatives aimed at drastically reducing their carbon footprint, giving back to local and global charities on both the company AND individual level and being a force for change in gender and racial diversity in the workplace. This dynamic company is a leader among leaders and offers a fantastic opportunity for any professional looking to begin the next stage of their career evolution on the road to excellence.
The ideal candidate is detail-oriented and takes pride in the quality of their work. They manage their own work load, prioritize effectively and are excellent communicators with anyone at any level - from executives, to investors, to teammates.
About this Position:
- Coordinate executive communications
- Organize a complex calendar precisely and accurately
- Schedule meetings and appointments
- Prioritize projects and meetings
- Act as the gatekeeper for their C-Level partner
- Run errands
- Coordinate travel accommodations and event reservations
- Manage travel itineraries
- Interact with clients and manage client relationships
- Assist with bookkeeping
- Administrative duties
- Liaise with other departments, outside agencies, high-level executives and team members
- Act with discretion when handling confidential information
- Assist in research
- Prepare presentations
- Respond to 200-300 emails per day
- Answer telephones and distribute incoming calls
- Prepare corporate documents
- Develop and maintain a high level of professionalism
- Greet clients and visitors
- Special projects, as assigned
- Maintain an organized, paper and electronic, filing system
This list of duties is not comprehensive.
About the Candidate:
- 6+ years’ experience as a C level Executive Assistant (MUST)
- Advanced computer skills including MS Office with Word and Excel (MUST)
- Ability to prioritize and coordinate work to meet deadlines (MUST)
- Ability to manage workflow by leveraging Office Services and Global Word Processing (MUST)
- Personality, Characteristics and Skills: critical thinker, friendly, professional, honest, reliable, excellent interpersonal communication, advanced written and oral communication, able to multi-task, independent worker, highly organized, efficient, team player, meticulous, detail oriented, analytical, positive attitude, able to delegate, “can-do” attitude, problem solver, excellent follow through
Equal Opportunity Employer considering qualified candidates in accordance with state and federal laws, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.