CNC Field Technician
Orange, CA 92705 US
Career Strategies is excited to partner with our client for a CNC Field Technician in Orange, CA. Our client is a provider of machine tools and services specializing in helping customers maximize their production requirements through unique solutions. Established in 1989, we are known nationwide as the premier provider in the areas of unique machine builds, CNC retrofitting, machine rebuilding, and machine tool services and repair. At KRC, you will have the opportunity to work alongside the most talented leaders in the Machine Tool Industry. We are looking for passionate people to join our team, who are excited to help us build the future generation of this industry.
The ideal candidate will perform a wide variety of tasks associated with servicing, repairing or operation of most CNC machine tools. Use precision test equipment to analyze, troubleshoot and repair complex mechanical and electrical problems. Advanced operation of CNC controls from different manufacturers. Successfully coordinate and complete the installation of all machine tools. Work closely with customers, vendors, OEM’s, and other KRC personnel. Extensive travel with limited notice. Independently organize and complete a successful service call. Assist other service engineers, and preventive maintenance technicians. General scraping and fitting of machine tool components (not mandatory but improves your value). Troubleshoot and repair electronic circuitry to component level. Perform a variety of advanced specialized machine tool repair processes.
Call 805-561-0923 for details.
- Dismantle and prepare machines for shipment.
- Level and alignment of machines.
- Troubleshoot and repair of major machine tool problems.
- Disassemble, repair, and rebuild machine tool sub-assemblies and assemblies.
- Organize, tag and mark components for future assembly.
- Identify, repair, or replace damaged components.
- First time power up and troubleshooting of machines.
- Servo system tuning.
- Report activities and expenses timely and accurately
- Train other employees for advancement
- Train customers on operation of CNC control systems.
- Advanced troubleshooting and repair electronic circuitry.
- Communicate with customers, vendors, OEM’s and KRC personnel.
- Keep work area neat, clean, and organized.
- Travel to customer’s facilities often and on short notice
- Work with very limited supervision.
SALARY RANGE DOE
$95,000 to $100,000
OFFERING COMPETITIVE WAGES AND EXCELLENT BENEFITS, INCLUDING:
- Training & Tuition Reimbursement
- Company paid Uniforms and Cell Phones
- Company trucks are provided for field service engineers.
- Up to $4,000 yearly bonus
- Paid Vacation, Sick Time, and Holidays.
- Health Insurance, Vision, Life, Dental, Long & Short-Term Disability, 401k Profit Sharing
- A Positive & Development Oriented Work Environment
TRAVEL: REQUIRED UP TO 100%
- Advanced machine tool knowledge and terminology.
- 3 or more years of experience in machine tool field service.
- Associate degree in electronic engineering or related field of study-experience may be substituted for the education.
- Complete knowledge of mechanical systems and components.
- Full understanding of multiple machine tool specifications and have an advanced knowledge of test equipment.
- Mechanical hand tools and toolbox.
- Have an intermediate knowledge of parametric programming and ladder logic.
- Basic knowledge of hand tools and some power tools.
- Set up and operate Renishaw Ballbar and Renishaw Laser Calibration equipment (desirable, not mandatory).
- The ability to do final scrape and or fitting of most machine tool components is desirable (not mandatory).
- Working knowledge of applications processes and programming.
- Dependable transportation.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Intermediate computer skills.
- Advanced troubleshooting abilities.
- In-depth understanding of CNC controls and functions.
Click Apply to submit a resume or email the recruiter directly at: [email protected]
Equal Opportunity Employer. Career Strategies hires consistent with California’s Fair Employment and Housing Commission and other local regulations.