Chief Nursing Officer (CNO)
Los Angeles, CA 90036
We seek seasoned Chief Nursing Officers to lead our client’s team in delivering the highest of quality, patient care.
Our client is a physician-owned, in-network facility with state-of the art equipment, 5 beds, 3 OR’s, including a Pharmacy, Lab and Emergency Department. The majority of their cases are Ortho/Spine and Pain. This facility has a strong OR director and a collaborative RN team!
The CNO role is a hands-on leader responsible for directing all nursing and patient care services within the hospital.
Ideal candidates bring a BSN and 5 years’ RN experience with progressively challenging roles. They hold a current, valid RN license in Texas as well as active certifications for BLS, ACLS and PALS. They have already managed teams in past roles and a dedicated attitude to helping the community by ensuring top quality medical professionals and administrative staff! They lead by example.
Opportunities avail in: CA, TX, SC, IN, OH, MD, AZ, NY, VA
Career Strategies Inc is a national staffing firm that provides temporary and direct hire staffing services to outstanding firms located throughout the United States. For over 28 years, we have helped thousands of talented candidates find fulfilling careers in a variety of industries including technology, entertainment, marketing, real estate, finance and accounting.
About the Position:
- Plan, organize and direct nursing team and patient care
- Organize, direct and coordinate medical and health services
- Ensure compliance with all federal, state, local and DNV regulations
- Maintain regulatory documentation
- Conduct employee performance reviews
- Train staff on state and federal guideline changes
- Create staff schedules
- Oversee in-house educational programs
- Assess procedures and implement changes to increase quality of patient services
- Assist with budget creation and adherence
- Manage nursing budget
- Oversee staff recruiting and hiring
- Provide and interpret data on medical staff members
- Enter data into and manage Medical Staff database
- Special assignments
This is not a comprehensive list of duties.
About the Candidate:
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing BSN (MUST)
- Valid RN License (MUST)
- BLS, ACLS and PALS (MUST)
- 5+ years RN experience (MUST)
- 2+ years of management / administration experience (MUST)
- Intermediate computer/software skills: Outlook/Word/Excel/Powerpoint (MUST)
- Desired Personality Traits and Advanced Skills: ability to write clearly and concisely, strong interpersonal communication, ability to anticipate needs and problems, analyze and prioritize issues, attention to detail, organized, conflict/problem resolution, effective written and verbal communication, unwavering integrity, confidentiality, discretion
Equal Opportunity Employer considering qualified candidates in accordance with state and federal laws, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.