Pasadena, CA 91101
A well-known hospital in the San Gabriel Valley is looking for a reliable Clerkship Administrator to join their growing team. This individual will ensure the clerkship program is functioning smoothly in accordance with compliance requirements by tracking plans and milestones. This person will add value to day-to-day operations of the clerkship by providing recommendations and implementing changes as needed.
Career Strategies Inc. is a national staffing firm that provides temporary and direct hire staffing services to outstanding firms located throughout the United States. For over 30 years, we’ve helped thousands of talented candidates find fulfilling careers in a variety of industries including technology, entertainment, marketing, real estate, finance and accounting.
About the role:
- Ensure smooth function of program in accordance with compliance requirements Track milestones in project plans
- Provide recommendations for processes and implement changes, as needed
- Act as first point of contact for all participants and resolve any issues that arise
- Schedule conference rooms and various support requirements for teams Coordinate administrative workflow of the department
About the candidate:
- Bachelor’s Degree (MUST)
- 5+ year’s relevant experience in healthcare and business operations (MUST)
- 2 years’ supervisory experience (MUST)
- Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel, pivot tables, Visio and similar software skills (MUST)
- Strong research skills of verifying validity of data and analyzing information (MUST)
- Effective presentation skills (MUST)
For more career opportunities, please go to our website at www.csi4jobs.com!
Equal Opportunity Employer considering qualified candidates in accordance with state and federal laws, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.