Client Services Associate
Los Angeles, CA 90067
We seek an experienced Client Services Associate for a great Direct Hire opportunity with our client, a professional asset management firm for the financial industry.
This role works closely with senior team members to provide client service to separate account and commingled fund clients, support marketing efforts and assist in building the market presence of the firm.
The ideal candidate brings a BA or higher and a minimum of 4 years of experience working with investment, hedge fund or institutional management. They are highly analytical with excellent quantitative analysis skills and has strong intellectual curiosity. They are tech-savvy and can interact with clients and coworkers in a friendly, engaging way. We’re looking for that needle in a haystack – a multi-tasking, optimistic people-person who can juggle priorities while staying calm, cool and collected.
Career Strategies Inc is a national staffing firm that provides temporary and direct hire staffing services to outstanding firms located throughout the United States. For over 30 years, we’ve helped thousands of talented candidates find fulfilling careers in a variety of industries including technology, entertainment, marketing, real estate, finance and accounting.
About the Position:
- Create and update client reports
- On-board new clients
- Generate RFP’s and DDQ’s
- Coordinate meetings with clients, prospects and internal teams
- Prepare materials and binders for meetings and presentations
- Plan and organize events
- Maintain marketing calendar
- Maintain appointment calendar
- Maintain and update organized paper and electronic files
- Prepare and send daily/weekly/monthly client reports
- Manage records database accurately
- Communicate client feedback to appropriate parties
- Compose and type memos, emails and minutes
- Process expense reports
- Make recommendations that improve office and admin procedures
- Maintain highest level of confidentiality with sensitive information
- Special projects as requested
This is not a comprehensive list of duties.
About the Candidate:
- BA degree or equivalent experience (MUST)
- 4+ years’ experience in financial management industry (MUST)
- 2+ years’ experience working with RFP and DDqs (MUST)
- 2+ years’ experience working with separate accounts and commingled funds (PLUS)
- 2+ years’ experience working with high yield and bank loans (PLUS)
- Advanced + software skills: Word, Excel, Adobe Acrobat, Powerpoint (MUST)
- Personality and Characteristics: attention to detail, upbeat and positive, integrity, "can-do" attitude, strong organizational skills, project management and problem-solving skills, multi-tasker, interpersonal skills, strong written and verbal communication, ability to prioritize, able to meet deadlines, able to work in fast-paced environment, solid customer service skills
Equal Opportunity Employer considering qualified candidates in accordance with state and federal laws, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.