Client Services and Administrative Assistant
Los Angeles, CA 90067
We seek an experienced Administrative Assistant / Client Services Assistant for a great Direct Hire (or Temp to Hire) opportunity with our client, a professional asset management firm for the financial industry.
This role supports daily functions of the client services team, including producing and distributing client reports, preparing materials for meetings and presentations, updating client records, and other client-facing tasks.
The ideal candidate has a friendly personality, patience and a genuine desire to HELP people. They are tech savvy and have administrative experience. A motivated, reliable ‘right-hand’ who can interact with clients and coworkers in a friendly, engaging way. We’re looking for that needle in a haystack – a multi-tasking, optimistic people-person who can juggle priorities while staying calm, cool and collected. Is that YOU?
About the Position:
- Coordinate meetings with clients, prospects and internal teams
- Prepare materials and binders for meetings and presentations
- Maintain marketing calendar
- Maintain organized paper and electronic files
- Manage records database accurately
- Compose and type memos, emails and minutes
- Data entry into CRM
- Prepare and send daily/weekly/monthly client reports
- Clerical duties
- Scan documents
- Maintain appointment calendar
- Process expense reports
- Plan and organize events
- Make recommendations that improve office and admin procedures
- Special projects as requested
- Maintain highest level of confidentiality with sensitive information
This is not a comprehensive list of duties.
About the Candidate:
- BA degree or equivalent experience (MUST)
- 2+ years’ experience in administrative support roles (MUST)
- 2+ years’ experience in financial/professional services (PLUS)
- Intermediate computer skills including Word, Excel, Outlook (MUST)
- Personality and Characteristics: attention to detail, upbeat and positive, integrity, "can-do" attitude, strong organizational skills, project management and problem-solving skills, multi-tasker, interpersonal skills, strong written and verbal communication, ability to prioritize, able to meet deadlines, able to work in fast paced environment, solid customer service skills
Equal Opportunity Employer considering qualified candidates in accordance with state and federal laws, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.