Commercial Loan Processor/Closer
West Hollywood, CA 90069
Our client, one of the largest privately-held financial institutions in the United States, seeks a Commercial Loan Processor/Closer to assist with the processing and closing of loans.
Our client was founded in 2005 and is a privately held equity investment firm, providing fee-based advisory services for real estate capitalization of all magnitudes. They specialize in acquiring multifamily, office, retail, industrial, hospitality, healthcare, mixed-use and self-storage properties requiring moderate to heavy rehab for medium to long term investment. Since founding, they have consistently generated an average internal rate of return in excess of 30%.
The Commercial Loan Processor will join a top-ranked national team, interacting with clients, lenders and 3rd party vendors on a daily basis to complete tasks leading to a successful close of commercial loans. Training is available to the right candidate.
IDEAL candidates for this opportunity bring a BA or higher and a sincere commitment to providing top-level client service. They are highly efficient and have lending industry experience, with a general understanding of the process.
Career Strategies Inc is a national staffing firm that provides temporary and direct hire staffing services to outstanding firms located throughout the United States. For over 30 years, we have helped thousands of talented candidates find fulfilling careers in a variety of industries including technology, entertainment, marketing, real estate, finance and accounting.
About the Position:
- Review loan applications and support materials (tax returns, rent rolls, appraisals, environmental and inspection reports, etc)
- Analyze commercial loan applications for borrower’s credit worthiness
- Analyze tax returns and credit reports
- Troubleshoot processing issues
- Ensure smooth escalation of loan processing steps through closing
- Request missing documentation
- Update loan transaction files
- Coordinate requirements with vendors, attorneys, title and escrow
- Maintain and update loan lifecycle checklists
- Perform internal audits of transaction files
- Provide instructions and document requests to title, escrow, vendors, borrowers and agents
- Provide regular updates on timelines, loan status and missing documents
- Provide guidance and assistance to transaction related parties
This is not a comprehensive list of tasks associated with this position.
- BA+ degree (MUST)
- 2+ years’ experience in property management, real estate or lending industry (PLUS)
- 1+ years’ experience in commercial loan processing (PLUS)
- Intermediate computer skills including Microsoft Suite: MS Excel, MS Word, Outlook (MUST)
- Personality: highly motivated, self-starter, organized, detail orientated, analytical, excellent communication skills (both written and verbal), works well with groups, ethical, professional demeanor, multitasker, quick learner
Equal Opportunity Employer considering qualified candidates in accordance with state and federal laws, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.