Houston, TX 77001 US
Career Strategies is excited to present this exceptional direct hire opportunity in Houston, TX. We are seeking a Commercial Manager who has 10+ years’ experience working in chemical or oil-related companies. This is an excellent career opportunity to join an international company with an excellent culture. The Commercial Manager is required to ensure that all commercial aspects of the business are properly managed and controlled, and that the commercial strategy is developed and delivered in accordance with the requirements of the business.
Don’t miss this excellent opportunity, apply today, call 805-561-0923
Job Duties and Responsibilities
The Commercial Manager’s job duties and responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
- Creating and implementing marketing campaigns for products, including pricing strategies and identifying target markets
- Managing supply chain activities from local third-party sourcing to intercompany supplies
- Developing and managing local storage and partnership in third-party toll-production and distribution
- Developing and implementing operational plans that meet the company’s goals.
- Developing and managing business budget for company’s commercial arrangements
- Taking lead role in advising around material/product pricing for commercial contracts
- Monitoring the performance of staff to ensure that they are meeting the company’s standards for productivity and quality of work.
- Overseeing the development of strategic plans for the company’s overall operations and long-term growth
- Implementing organizational changes within the company to meet its goals or conform to legal requirements.
Background and Experience Requirements
Education: a bachelor’s or master’s degree in chemistry or chemical engineering preferably with a master’s degree in business administration (MBA).
Training & Experience: 10 years plus experience working in chemical or oil-related companies.
Skills and Attributes
- Strong commercial acumen, business understanding, and industry knowledge
- Ability to identify issues and areas for improvement through analysis.
- Being able to identify problems and develop solutions.
- Ability to work independently.
- Excellent leadership qualities
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Excellent writing skills
- Team orientated, with strong relationship and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to manage both internal and customer relationships.
- Advanced negotiation, influencing and stakeholder management abilities.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent financial training, data analysis ability and numeracy skills
Salary Range DOE
$220,000 to $250,000 plus benefits
Click Apply to submit a resume or email the recruiter directly at: [email protected]
Equal Opportunity Employer