Concierge at Tech Store
Los Angeles, CA 90036
We seek a friendly, customer service oriented concierge to meet and greet customers at our client’s high-end tech retail store in Hollywood for a temp to hire opportunity.
Ideal candidates have excellent customer service skills and are highly tech-oriented thus able to answer tech-related questions accurately, with ease, in a friendly and supportive manner. They enjoy fast-paced environments and loves learning new skills and expanding responsibilities.
Career Strategies Inc is a national staffing firm that provides temporary and direct hire staffing services to outstanding firms located throughout the United States. For over 30 years, we have helped thousands of talented candidates find fulfilling careers in a variety of industries including technology, entertainment, marketing, real estate, finance and accounting.
About the Position:
- Welcome store customers as they enter
- Create an open and welcoming environment for visitors
- Answer calls on a multiline system
- Assist with appointment coordination
- Provide information on services
- Provide repair status information to customers in person and on phone
- Screen and transfer calls to the appropriate party
- Receive packages
- Provide back-office support
- Graciously resolve customer concerns
- Prioritize consumer issues and identify when immediate attention is required
- Communicate issues or concerns to management
- Assist with events
- Enter data provided by customers
- Follow organization’s data entry techniques and procedures
- Build strong customer relationships
This is not a comprehensive list of duties.
- High School Diploma or GED (MUST)
- 2+ years’ customer service experience (MUST)
- 1+ years’ experience using multiline telephone system (PLUS)
- Advanced computer skills including MS Office (MUST)
- Personality and characteristics: friendly, supportive, patient, excellent communication, ability to recognize and solve issues, organized, professional, courteous, upbeat and positive, outgoing, very tech-savvy
Equal Opportunity Employer considering qualified candidates in accordance with state and federal laws, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.