Construction Maintenance Technician - Residential Property Management Firm (LA & Ventura counties)
Ventura County, CA 93033 US
Company: The management firm owns and manages 40+ communities throughout Los Angeles, Ventura, and the San Fernando Valley. They are third generation, privately held, managing everything in-house offering a familial environment. Due to the volume of their assets, there is an opportunity for growth for individuals demonstrating commitment and value within the organization. The company also offers a professional, collaborative, and supportive work environment.
Position: This is a full-time, direct-hire, on-site position offering up to $22-$26/hour depending on experience. Our client is seeking a skilled maintenance tech with experience in the construction field to join their specialist maintenance team handling more project-based work throughout their portfolio. This role will perform a 40-hour work week.
The key characteristics the firm is ideally seeking to hire include:
- Flexible & adaptable – you respond well to changes and re-prioritize well.
- Reliable – you show up on time ready to work. You communicate issues or challenges in a timely and professional manner.
- Desire to excel and succeed in your role and encourage the same of your team. The firm promotes from within.
- Personable – you are friendly, engaging, and easy to interact with.
- Team player – you help where help is needed regardless of what the request may be as long as it relates to the overall improvement of the building.
- Calm & Cool -- you can keep cool and remain professional with different personality types and in various situations, and you work well under pressure.
Benefits: Our client offers a full benefits package including medical, dental, and vision, supplemental insurance, paid sick leave and paid vacation, paid holidays, and a 401k with a match.
Equal Opportunity Employer considering qualified candidates in accordance with state and federal laws, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.