Los Angeles, (none selected)
Career Strategies is working with multiple clients throughout the Los Angeles area to find Contact Tracers!
This is a contract position with pay starting from $16.00-$20.00 per hour. Please respond this ad with your most updated resume for immediate review! We will call you if your background and skillsets are a match!
Hours: 8 hour shifts Monday to Friday; possible weekend shifts available.
Location: Remote or On-site depending on company
Career Strategies Inc is a national staffing firm that provides temporary and direct hire staffing services to outstanding firms located throughout the United States. For over 30 years, we have helped thousands of talented candidates find fulfilling careers in a variety of industries including technology, entertainment, marketing, real estate, finance and accounting.
About the role:
- Call newly diagnosed patients and potentially exposed people
- Follow scripts, policies and procedures
- Assist patients to remember the exposure
- Ask questions about their exposure
- Collect and document necessary information
- Refer them to testing centers
- Provide options according to established protocols
- Provide instructions for quarantine
- Comply with Department of Public Health training
- Maintain patient confidentiality
- Other duties as assigned
About the candidate:
- High School Diploma or equivalent (MUST)
- 3+ years’ experience in an issue resolution/customer service/administrative support role (MUST)
- 1+ years’ experience in a high-volume call role (PLUS)
- 1+ years’ experience in healthcare (PLUS)
- Fluent in English (Read, write, and speak) (MUST)
- Bilingual in Spanish, Mandarin, Cantonese, Portuguese, French (PLUS)
- Desired personality traits and skills: Ability to exhibit a professional attitude, positive attitude, strong work ethic, excellent interpersonal communication skills, ability to communicate professionally with culturally diverse individuals during a challenging time, critical thinking and good judgment.
Hardware requirements, if working remote:
- PC with Windows 10: Windows Defender and Windows Firewall
- Mac with Apple OS X 10.13,
- Antivirus Protection: Sophos
- Personal cell phone
- Headset preferred
Equal Opportunity Employer considering qualified candidates in accordance with state and federal laws, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.