Corporate Payroll Associate
Round Rock, TX 78681 US
We are based outside of Austin, Texas, but composed of employees distributed throughout the U.S. We offer a fun, high-energy, team-focused environment with a leadership team that prioritizes employee coaching and development.
Our culture is a big part of our success with a philosophy based on honesty, sincerity and integrity. Weaving those fundamentals into everything we do is core to our organizational character. We work hard, play hard and love to laugh!
A competitive compensation, hybrid work schedule and benefits package is available to include health benefits and 401(k), recognition awards and bonuses and the opportunity to work for a highly respected and award-winning company.
Accountable and responsible for all aspects of quality payroll service for clients. Contact and assist clients in the process of obtaining information for payroll production and tax related issues; verify totals, respond to and resolve client questions and concerns while delivering quality customer service.
- Three years hands-on multi-state payroll experience required, Ca. payroll a must; thorough understanding and application of wage and hour laws a must.
- High level of payroll knowledge --time calculations (military time), payroll taxes and wage/hour laws
- Excellent computer software skills (Excel, Word, etc.)
- Strong communication and diplomacy skills; ability to interact and form relationships with all different personality types
- Proven ability to multi-task; excellent time-management skills
- Fast-paced, deadline driven environment; strong camaraderie and teamwork mentality required
- Exceptional organizational skills
Equal Opportunity Employer