Customer Service Manager
Los Angeles, CA 90035
We seek a Customer Service Manager to support our client’s well-established health and nutrition company.
The Customer Service Manager works closely with Marketing, Production, Compliance, Inventory, Sales, Accounting and Credits to ensure overall customer satisfaction. They train and motivate their team to meet company objectives and track using benchmarks.
Candidates must have 5+ years’ experience in customer service and order fulfillment within a call center environment.
Career Strategies Inc is a national staffing firm that provides temporary and direct hire staffing services to outstanding firms located throughout the United States. For over 30 years, we have helped thousands of talented candidates find fulfilling careers in a variety of industries including technology, entertainment, marketing, real estate, finance and accounting.
About the Position:
- Manage customer service team
- Manage shift schedules
- Assist with call escalation, purchase orders or inquiries
- Monitor workflow, work volume and service quality
- Develop relationships with customers, inter-office personnel and outside sales reps
- Suggest improvements to operating protocol
- Implements new processes
- Lead staff training, including new software or ERPs
- Ensure accuracy of short ships, returns and miss-picks
- Provide productivity reporting
- Manage human resource issues
- Oversee payroll, hiring, training, discipline, evaluations, conflict resolutions, etc
- Provide metrics to track staff attendance, performance and feedback
- Manage incoming and outgoing deliveries
- Special projects
This is not a comprehensive list of duties.
About the Candidate:
- BA degree or above (MUST)
- 5+ years’ experience in customer service and order fullfillment (MUST)
- 5+ years’ experience in call centers (MUST)
- Intermediate computer skills with Word, Excel, Outlook (MUST)
- Desired Traits and Skills: highly organized, process focused, effective written and verbal communication
Equal Opportunity Employer considering qualified candidates in accordance with state and federal laws, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.