Customer Service Representative - Call Center
Chatsworth, CA 91311 | Contract to Hire
We are interviewing customer service representatives with insurance industry experience for a temporary/contract assignment that could lead to permanent hire opportunities in the San Fernando Valley. Bilingual Spanish a plus.
Our client, a busy Auto/Home Insurance firm, offers a friendly work environment with a great corporate culture. This is a great opportunity in a warm and supportive work environment, with full training and plenty of forward career momentum for those eager to grow at the company.
Ideal candidates have solid call center experience, are bilingual English/Spanish, and is comfortable with busy phones. Send us your resume for immediate customer service roles!
About the Position:
- Call center
- Answer high call volume
- Review policy details
- Provide billing history information
- Take insurance payments by phone
- Process insurance coverage change requests
- Enter data provided by customers
- Update existing records
- Follow organization’s data entry techniques and procedures
- Follow call policies and manual
- Build strong customer relationships
- Answer questions and resolve problems
- Provide “World Class” customer service
- Maintain call logs
- Respond to calls, emails, and live chats from customers
- Graciously resolve customer concerns
- Prioritize consumer issues and identify when immediate attention is required
- Provide customers with product and order info
This is not a comprehensive list of duties.
About the Candidate:
- High School Diploma or GED (MUST)
- 1+ years’ experience working in call center (MUST)
- 2+ years’ experience offering excellent customer service (MUST)
- 1+ years’ experience heavy phones (PLUS)
- Intermediate computer skills including MS Office (MUST)
- Personality and characteristics: telephone, communication, ability to recognize and solve issues, planning, organization, and ability to work independently, professionalism, courteous
Equal Opportunity Employer considering qualified candidates in accordance with state and federal laws, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.