Customer Service Representative
Agoura Hills, CA 91301
We seek strong customer service representatives with call center experience for contract assignments with our client in the San Fernando Valley.
Our clients, a growing financial services company and a sporting goods manufacturer, offer friendly work environments with a great corporate culture and full benefits once hired permanently. This is a great opportunity in a warm and supportive work environment, with full training and plenty of forward career momentum for those eager to grow at the company.
Ideal candidates have solid call center and sales or customer service experience. They can easily thrive in fast-paced environments, making high numbers of outbound calls and using excellent listening and people skills on calls.
Career Strategies Inc is a national staffing firm that provides temporary and direct hire staffing services to outstanding firms located throughout the United States. For over 28 years, we have helped thousands of talented candidates find fulfilling careers in a variety of industries including technology, entertainment, marketing, real estate, finance and accounting.
About the Position:
- Enter data provided by customers
- Update existing records
- Follow organization’s data entry techniques and procedures
- Take customer service calls
- Refer to manual binder for answers to common questions
- Follow call policies and manual
- Build strong customer relationships
- Answer questions and resolve problems
- Provide “World Class” customer service
- Maintain call logs
- Respond to calls, emails, and live chats from customers
- Graciously resolve customer concerns
- Prioritize consumer issues and identify when immediate attention is required
- Provide customers with product and order info
This list of duties is not comprehensive.
About The Candidate:
- High School Diploma or GED (MUST)
- 2+ years’ experience customer service experience (MUST)
- 1+ years’ experience using multiline telephone system (PLUS)
- 1+ years’ experience heavy phones (PLUS)
- 1+ years’ experience SAP software (PLUS)
- 1+ years’ experience Inventory (PLUS)
- Intermediate computer skills including MS Office (MUST)
- Personality and characteristics: telephone, communication, ability to recognize and solve issues, planning, organization, and ability to work independently, professionalism, courteous
Equal Opportunity Employer considering qualified candidates in accordance with state and federal laws, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.