Customer Service Representative
Calabasas, CA 91302 | Contract to Hire
Two of our clients seek customer service representatives for temporary/contract assignments that could lead to permanent hire opportunities in the San Fernando Valley.
Our clients, a growing financial services company and a sporting goods manufacturer, offer friendly work environments with a great corporate culture and full benefits once hired permanently. This is a great opportunity in a warm and supportive work environment, with full training and plenty of forward career momentum for those eager to grow at the company.
Ideal candidates have solid inbound call, SAP and Inventory experience. Varying levels of experience determine which role is suited. Send us your resume for immediate customer service roles!
About the Job:
- Enter data provided by customers
- Update existing records
- Follow organization’s data entry techniques and procedures
- Take customer service calls
- Refer to manual binder for answers to common questions
- Follow call policies and manual
- Build strong customer relationships
- Answer questions and resolve problems
- Provide “World Class” customer service
- Maintain call logs
- Respond to calls, emails, and live chats from customers
- Graciously resolve customer concerns
- Prioritize consumer issues and identify when immediate attention is required
- Provide customers with product and order info
About The Candidate:
- High School Diploma or GED (MUST)
- 2+ years’ experience customer service experience (MUST)
- 1+ years’ experience using multiline telephone system (PLUS)
- 1+ years’ experience heavy phones (PLUS)
- 1+ years’ experience SAP software (PLUS)
- 1+ years’ experience Inventory (PLUS)
- Intermediate computer skills including MS Office (MUST)
- Personality and characteristics: telephone, communication, ability to recognize and solve issues, planning, organization, and ability to work independently, professionalism, courteous
Equal Opportunity Employer considering qualified candidates in accordance with state and federal laws, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.