Customer Service Representative
Chatsworth, CA 91311
We are seeking a qualified Customer Service Representative IMMEDIATELY!
The Customer Service Representative’s primary goal will be to help with placing orders, answering questions regarding products, and tracking orders. You will fulfill customer needs to ensure customer satisfaction.
The ideal candidate will have 4+ years’ experience in a customer service role in a high-volume environment. They will thrive in a business environment.
Career Strategies Inc is a national staffing firm that provides temporary and direct hire staffing services to outstanding firms located throughout the United States. For over 30 years, we have helped thousands of talented candidates find fulfilling careers in a variety of industries including technology, entertainment, marketing, real estate, finance, and accounting.
About the role:
- Process orders and quotes for products
- Track and monitor orders through tracking software
- Resolve customer issues and escalations
- Oversee customer returns
- Process inbound/outbound customer calls
- Ensure timely customer response
- Answer and monitor shared mailboxes
- Email/phone communications with customers
- Reply to all customer/sales team requests within two hours
- Provide information to customers
- Utilize sales skills
- Become knowledgeable in all products
- Communicate the status of orders to customers
- Work effectively and efficiently to resolve customer issues
- Escalate matters to next level of support, when needed
- Process paperwork for incoming orders accurately
- Ensure deadlines are being met
- Accurately maintain orders databases and sales history files
- Learn and stay up to date on new products and industry knowledge
- Maintain a positive image of the brand at all times
- Assist upper management with tasks as assigned
- Additional duties may be added as needed
About the candidate:
- 3+ years’ experience in customer service/sales in high-volume environment (MUST)
- 1+ years’ experience in corporate office environment (MUST)
- MS Office Suite, QuickBooks, or other CRM skills (MUST)
- Desired personality traits and skills: High personal integrity, ethics, credibility, friendly, approachable, and outgoing personality
Equal Opportunity Employer considering qualified candidates in accordance with state and federal laws, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.