Customer Service Representative
Paso Robles, CA 93446 US
Great company in Paso Robles CA seeking a Customer Service Representative is responsible for improving the overall customer experience by replying to inquiries, offering product knowledge and identifying opportunities to up-sell and cross-sell, through addressing customer needs and concerns. In addition, they provide quotations as needed and process customer orders accurately and in a timely fashion.
• Process customer orders accurately and in a timely manner.
• Manage day to day customer inquiries regarding product, pricing, order expediting, customer relations and complaints on a timely basis.
• Always identify opportunities to up-sell and cross-sell to new and existing customers (Hardware, software, consumables, maintenance, office supplies, etc.).
• Verify product availability, pricing, freight costs, shipping instructions and scheduling and confirming delivery.
• Provide customer quotations, and communicate all sales specials/promotions.
• Process and verify customer accounts, sales, or change orders.
• Process warranty contracts
• Work professionally with other departments as needed to resolve customer inquiries. I.e., Accounts Receivable Department on customer payment discrepancies; Communicate information to management and staff in order to maximize customer retention.
• Ensure compliance with policies for booking and shipment of orders.
• Identify key issues in customer satisfaction and develop proactive solutions.
• May assist in product recommendations, onboarding, new client implementations, and training.
• Understand customer expectations/new product needs (ideas) and provide product feedback to management or development teams.
• Establish a deep knowledge of organization's products and services and customers' business goals and objectives. Provide customer service via the telephone and/or Internet (e.g., instant message, email).
• Resolve non-product related support issues, such as address changes, processing orders, warranty, or billing/payment.
• Demonstrate the ability to multi-task and to solve customer problems, close opportunities and answer inquiries while completing other assigned tasks.
• Master the company’s CRM/ERP System. Use and understand various other modules that pertain to providing excellent customer support (Accounts Receivable, Items Master, Service Center, and CRM). Works under moderate supervision with some latitude for independent judgment.
• Maintain Online store Chat, responding to inquiries in a timely manner.
• Customer Inquiries, support and sales
• Process quotations and orders
• Competency & position requirements (knowledge, skills, abilities):
• Professional and highly motivated.
• Detail oriented and customer focused.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office.
• Type a minimum of 65 words per minute.
• Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment.
• Ability to self-manage to assist team in meeting revenue goals and individual KPI’s.
Education & Experience needed:
• High School Diploma
• Minimum 2 years customer support experience including B2B. Benefits:
• 401(k) matching
• Dental insurance
• Disability insurance
• Employee assistance program
• Health insurance- We pay 98% of premiums
• Health reimbursement account
• Life insurance
• Paid time off
• Paid training
• Tuition reimbursement
• Vision insurance
Schedule: Monday to Friday Work Location: Hybrid Monday, Tuesday and Thursday work on-site. Wednesday
Click Apply to submit a resume or email the recruiter directly at: [email protected]
Equal Opportunity Employer. Career Strategies hires consistent with California’s Fair Employment and Housing Commission and other local regulations.