Customer Service Representative
Santa Fe Springs, CA 90670
A leading cosmetic, personal care and home care company in Santa Fe Springs is looking for a Rockstar Customer Service Representative.
This is a true Customer Service role where you must have experience answering customer calls via phone, entering orders, processing orders, working with sales representatives, handling accounts, releasing orders to the Warehouse, checking on shipping and inventory.
The ideal candidate must have product-based experience. They will be working on an ERP system and MS-office. They will also use Excel to generate reports. They will be taking 20-30 calls per day and entering 20-30 orders. They must be comfortable in working with a smaller team as it's currently a team of 3 Customer Service Representatives in the department.
Career Strategies Inc is a national staffing firm that provides temporary and direct hire staffing services to outstanding firms located throughout the United States. For over 30 years, we have helped thousands of talented candidates find fulfilling careers in a variety of industries including technology, entertainment, marketing, real estate, finance and accounting.
About the role:
- Process customers’ orders into the ERP system
- Ensure that all proper details are properly applied to orders
- Look up customer orders and invoices
- Provide information pertaining to order/ invoice dates, totals, shipment dates, tracking information, etc.
- Receive and document customer returns
- Direct them to an online retailer if no stores are available
- Answer general customer questions about products
- Inform customers of new products or special promos
- Perform any other duties as may be assigned
- High school diploma (MUST)
- 2+ years’ experience in a professional call center environment for product-based company (MUST)
- 2+ years’ experience in the Cosmetics, Personal Care, and Home Care products industry (PLUS)
- Knowledge in ERP systems (MUST)
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office programs (MUST)
- Desired personality traits and skills: Strong verbal communication skills. excellent data entry skills, ability to multi-task, prioritize responsibilities, detail oriented, strong follow-through and organizational skills, team player, strong computer skills, excellent problem resolution skills, adaptable in a fast-paced environment and excellent work ethic.
Local candidates are encouraged to apply as this position may transition back to the office in the near future.
Equal Opportunity Employer considering qualified candidates in accordance with state and federal laws, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.