Data Entry Position at Popular Fashion Company
Los Angeles, CA 90038 | Contract to Hire
Our client, a top sports/fashion organization, is looking for a rockstar data entry specialist! The office is a fast-paced yet casual environment with a tight-knit group of co-workers.
The ideal candidate has their finger on the pulse of pop-culture and is interested in the fashion industry. The hours are 9am - 5pm and it is located in West Hollywood.
Career Strategies Inc is a national staffing firm that provides temporary and direct hire staffing services to outstanding firms located throughout the United States. For over 28 years, we have helped thousands of talented candidates find fulfilling careers in a variety of industries including technology, entertainment, marketing, real estate, finance and accounting.
- Enter order and product data into database using proprietary software
- Manage entertainment product requests
- Support team’s product requests and warehouse orders
- Provide thorough communication during the order process from start to finish
- Work with all divisions - internal team, warehouse, customer service, etc.
- Track orders and follow up as needed
- Compose professional sounding emails
- Special projects as requested
About the Candidate:
- Please apply with your resume
- High-school graduate (MUST)
- 2+ years’ experience in data or order entry (MUST)
- 2+ years’ experience in retail (PLUS)
- 2+ years’ experience working in warehouse (PLUS)
- Intermediate computer skills: MS Office Suite, learns new software easily (MUST)
- Desired Characteristics / Personality: friendly demeanor, strong phone skills, strong written and verbal communication skills, team player, punctual, flexible, organized, people person, multi-tasker, calm under pressure, courteous
Equal Opportunity Employer considering qualified candidates in accordance with state and federal laws, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.