Data Entry Specialists for San Fernando Valley Financial Services Firm
Agoura Hills, CA 91301 | Contract to Hire
Call now and start the New Year working in a full-time temp to hire job! Seeking 5 Data Entry Specialists to join our client’s team.
Our client, a growing financial services company in San Fernando Valley offers a friendly, professional work environment in a safe beautiful area of town! Grab this great opportunity in a warm and supportive work environment, with full training and plenty of forward career momentum for those eager to grow at the company.
If you are currently not working, ready to begin work immediately and have Data Entry experience… call now and begin work now! Candidates must have a minimum, accurate, typing speed of 50 wpm and an eye for detail to review and enter information that is typed and handwritten. Send us your resume for immediate data entry roles!
About the Job:
- Sort and organize paperwork
- Review original data source for deficiencies
- Prepare source data
- Use algorithms and other established methods to fill holes in data, ensure usability etc
- Input alphabetic and numeric information to update records
- Enter data from typed and handwritten documents into database
- Enter data from different types of sources (ie cancelled checks, bills, reports)
- Enter data provided by customers
- Update existing records
- Follow organization’s data entry techniques and procedures
- Review, correct, delete or reenter data as needed
- Create spreadsheets without mistakes
- Proofread data for accuracy
- Compare entered data with original source to check for accuracy or errors
- Ensure regular backups of data
- Provide data from the database if requested by management
- Report technological or other issues
- High School Diploma (MUST)
- 1-2+ years’ experience data entry (MUST)
- Typing speed a minimum 50 WPM (MUST)
- Intermediate computer skills including MS Office (MUST)
- Personality, skills and strengths: data entry, customer service skills, typing, communication, judgement, attention to detail, ability to recognize and solve issues, organized, confidentiality, thorough, ability to work independently
Equal Opportunity Employer considering qualified candidates in accordance with state and federal laws, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.