Data Processing Assistant
Agoura Hills, CA 91301
We seek a data processing assistant for a temp to hire assignment with our client, a prestigious family foundation that works to improve the lives of disadvantaged people worldwide, in Agoura Hills.
Ideal candidates have solid, error-free, data entry and typing skills (50+ words a minute) and a friendly, outgoing nature. They are tech-savvy, have a solid work ethic and comfortable offering excellent support to colleagues. This role requires frequent phone communication while attempting to get updated and accurate contact information. Send your resume for immediate consideration!
Career Strategies Inc is a national staffing firm that provides temporary and direct hire staffing services to outstanding firms located throughout the United States. For over 30 years, we have helped thousands of talented candidates find fulfilling careers in a variety of industries including technology, entertainment, marketing, real estate, finance and accounting.
About the Position:
- Enter data into Excel
- Process data
- Conduct research
- Find and update contact information
- Update records in contact record system
- Manage records requests
- Support team’s requests
- Provide thorough communication
- Track requests and follow up as needed
- Special projects as requested
This list of duties is not comprehensive.
- High School Diploma or GED (MUST)
- BA or higher (PLUS)
- 1+ years’ experience working in error free data entry (MUST)
- 2+ years’ experience using Excel (MUST)
- 2+ years’ experience in phone-based customer service (MUST)
- Intermediate computer skills including MS Office (MUST)
- Personality and characteristics: attention to detail, typing, fast learner, excellent reading and comprehension, communication, punctual, ability to recognize and solve issues, planning, organization, and ability to work independently, professionalism, courteous
Equal Opportunity Employer considering qualified candidates in accordance with state and federal laws, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.