Burbank, CA 91502
Our client, a full-service Consumer Reporting Agency, is looking for a Data Specialist to join their Burbank team.
The Data Specialist will be responsible for conducting nationwide electronic database searches for the firm’s clients. They will be gathering, analyzing and reporting the information into their electronic database. This position reports to the Data Center Supervisor.
The ideal candidate has 3+ years’ experience in a data collecting role specializing in searching various court record databases. They will be detailed oriented and have the ability to uphold total confidentiality.
Career Strategies Inc is a national staffing firm that provides temporary and direct hire staffing services to outstanding firms located throughout the United States. For over 30 years, we have helped thousands of talented candidates find fulfilling careers in a variety of industries including technology, entertainment, marketing, real estate, finance and accounting.
About the role:
- Work on a multiscreen system
- Enter findings into online database
- Summarize data
- Compare data
- Analyze information to ensure matching identifiers
- Follow company protocols
- Comply with local, state and federal laws
- Communicate via telephone, email, fax and mail
- Assist internal staff in a professional manner
- Other duties as assigned
- High School diploma or equivalent (MUST) Associate or Bachelor’s Degree (PLUS)
- 2+ years’ experience in Data Processing and/or Researching (MUST)
- Bilingual in Spanish (PLUS)
- Ability to type 60+ WPM (MUST)
- Proficient computer skills with MS Office, specifically Excel (MUST)
- Personality, Characteristics and Skills: advanced written and verbal communication skills, professional, excellent follow through, detail oriented, problem-solver, positive attitude, able to multi-task and work independently, organized, works well with others, critical thinker, able to meet deadlines, creative
Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, FSA, PTO (Paid Time off), Paid Holidays, Ancillary Benefits, Employee Discount Programs and 401K.
Equal Opportunity Employer considering qualified candidates in accordance with state and federal laws, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.