Data Specialist (Remote Position)
We are looking for a savvy Data Specialist to join our client’s dynamic team! This is an immediate remote temporary assignment for candidate with the following experience and skills.
The Data Specialist will be responsible for conducting electronic database searches and data entry for the firm. They will be gathering, analyzing and reporting the information into their electronic database.
The ideal candidate must have Real-estate industry experience. They have prior experience in a data collecting role. They will be detailed oriented and have the ability to uphold total confidentiality.
Career Strategies Inc is a national staffing firm that provides temporary and direct hire staffing services to outstanding firms located throughout the United States. For over 30 years, we have helped thousands of talented candidates find fulfilling careers in a variety of industries including technology, entertainment, marketing, real estate, finance and accounting.
About the role:
- Maintain database by entering new and updated information
- Resolve deficiencies by using standard procedures
- Return incomplete documents to the team leader for resolution
- Verify entered information by reviewing, correcting, deleting, or reentering data
- Combine data from multiple systems when account information is incomplete
- Purge files to eliminate duplication of data
- Other duties as assigned
Note: You may need a printer. This role will entail printing out reports of comps entered in and making sure each one has a picture, each one has the information correctly filled out and missing data is filled in or duplicate data is tagged for deletion.
About the candidate:
- 1+ years’ experience in Real-estate industry (MUST), commercial real-estate (PLUS)
- 1+ years’ experience in Data entry or related office experience (MUST)
- Desired personality traits and skills: organizational skills, quick typing skills, attention to detail, computer savvy, confidentiality and thoroughness.
Equal Opportunity Employer considering qualified candidates in accordance with state and federal laws, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.