Beverly Hills, CA 90210 US
We are seeking an experienced Dental Assistant for a high-end dental practice in the Beverly Hills area specializing in cosmetic and general dentistry. The ideal candidate will have a friendly and outgoing personality, has an understanding of oral health/dentistry, and great customer service skills.
- Prepare patients for upcoming appointments
- Ensure back-office organization
- Setup for various operations
- Sterilize equipment and cleanup exam rooms following appointments
- Assist with various operations
- Assist with any team tasks
- Maintain professional appearance of office
- Perform x-rays (if certified)
- This is not a comprehensive list of duties.
About the Candidate:
- At least 2+ years of dental assisting (MUST)
- High School Diploma (MUST)
- Basic dental knowledge (MUST)
- Great communication skills (MUST)
- Intermediate computer/software skills: Outlook, Word, Excel, Powerpoint (MUST)
- Personality and Characteristics: warm, friendly and welcoming, attention to detail, upbeat and positive, "can-do" attitude, strong organizational skills, project management and problem-solving skills, multi-tasker, interpersonal skills, strong written and verbal communication, ability to prioritize, able to meet deadlines, able to work in fast-paced environment, solid customer service skills
Employer requires vaccination approved by the FDA, unless you are exempt under the law. The Company will not discriminate against employees or job applicants based on a protected characteristic—such as age, race or sex, and will provide reasonable accommodations for qualifying individuals. The Company will also not retaliate against an employee who engages in any protected activity.
See more healthcare administrative support opportunities with Career Strategies' clients at www.csi4jobs.com!
Equal Opportunity Employer considering qualified candidates in accordance with state and federal laws, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.