Dental Office Administrator
Woodland Hills, CA 91367
We seek a sharp Dental Office Administrator for a contract assignment at our client’s dental office in Woodland Hills.
Great immediate opportunity working for a boutique Dental office in Woodland Hills! MUST have RECENT experience working in a Dental office and possess Dental Medical Terminology! Accounts Receivable skills are a huge plus! Possible temporary to hire position. This is friendly, warm culture and overall a wonderful place to work!
The ideal candidate has 2+ years’ experience in reception at a dental office (or medical facility). They appreciate following a routine, excel at managing time and assignments and constantly seek ways to improve their team’s success and efficiency. Our client prefers dynamic, self-starters with integrity and a commitment to delivering quality results.
Career Strategies Inc is a national staffing firm that provides temporary and direct hire staffing services to outstanding firms located throughout the United States. For over 28 years, we have helped thousands of talented candidates find fulfilling careers in a variety of industries including technology, entertainment, marketing, real estate, finance and accounting.
About the Position:
- Answer telephones and distribute incoming calls
- Greet clients and visitors
- Schedule meetings and appointments
- Administrative duties
- Maintain filing systems, contacts and distribution lists
- Coordinate business travel arrangements for domestic and international trips
- Draft professional correspondence and emails
- Sort mail, scan and fax
- Prepare and send out mass mail
- Distribute mail and faxes
- Maintain an organized, paper and electronic, filing system
- Uphold a strict level of confidentiality
- Act with discretion when handling confidential information
- Special projects, as assigned
This is not a comprehensive list of duties.
About the Candidate:
- 2+ years’ experience as a receptionist in a dental office (MUST)
- BA degree (PLUS)
- Intermediate computer skills including MS Word, Outlook and Excel (MUST)
- Personality, Characteristics and Skills: friendly, professional, honest, reliable, excellent interpersonal communication, advanced written and oral communication, able to multi-task, independent worker, highly organized, efficient, team player, meticulous, detail oriented, positive “can-do” attitude, problem solver
Equal Opportunity Employer considering qualified candidates in accordance with state and federal laws, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.