Dental Office Manager
Los Angeles, CA 90034
We seek a sharp Dental Office Manager for a contract assignment at our client’s dental office in Culver City. This temp to hire opportunity starts at $25-30 per hour and works a Monday through Friday schedule.
Great immediate opportunity working for a boutique Dental office in Culver City! MUST have RECENT experience working in a Dental office and possess Dental Medical Terminology! This is friendly, warm culture and overall a wonderful place to work!
The ideal candidate has 4+ years’ experience in reception at a dental office (or medical facility). They appreciate following a routine, excel at managing time and assignments and constantly seek ways to improve their team’s success and efficiency. Our client prefers dynamic, self-starters with integrity and a commitment to delivering quality results.
Career Strategies Inc is a national staffing firm that provides temporary and direct hire staffing services to outstanding firms located throughout the United States. For over 30 years, we have helped thousands of talented candidates find fulfilling careers in a variety of industries including technology, entertainment, marketing, real estate, finance and accounting.
About the Position:
- Hire and manage dental staff
- Answer heavy phones
- Schedule appointments
- Maintain the office calendar for multiple healthcare practitioners
- Check-in patients
- Greet visitors
- Provide general service information
- Up-selling dental products
- Ensure quality dental care to patients
- Resolve issues in accordance with company policies
- Manage patient scheduling
- Arrange consultations
- Answer questions or escalate request
- Data entry
- Process client documentation
- Oversee the processing of dental claims
- Oversee office operations
- Maintain organized paper and electronic files
- Verify insurance coverage
- Collect co-pay fees and handle patient billing
- Manage specialist referral process
- Maintain the office budget and oversee supply purchases, equipment upgrades and operations expenses
- Assist with basic office accounting tasks
- Maintain highest level of confidentiality with sensitive information
- Oversee collections and accounts receivable
- Perform other related duties as assigned
This is not a comprehensive list of duties.
About the Candidate:
- High School Diploma (MUST)
- AA degree or higher (PLUS)
- 3+ years’ experience working in medical offices as front office (MUST)
- 3+ years’ experience managing a full-charge dental office (MUST)
- Intermediate computer/software skills: Outlook, Word, Excel, Powerpoint (MUST)
- Personality and Characteristics: warm, friendly and welcoming, attention to detail, upbeat and positive, "can-do" attitude, strong organizational skills, project management and problem-solving skills, multi-tasker, interpersonal skills, strong written and verbal communication, ability to prioritize, able to meet deadlines, able to work in fast-paced environment, solid customer service skills
See more administrative support opportunities with Career Strategies' clients at www.csi4jobs.com!
Equal Opportunity Employer considering qualified candidates in accordance with state and federal laws, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.