West Hills, CA 91307
Do you have experience in the construction industry? Are you bilingual in Spanish? Are you experienced with scheduling, calendaring and dispatching?
Our client, a commercial painting company in West Hills, is looking for a savvy Dispatcher to join their dynamic team.
The dispatcher is responsible for coordinating safe, timely and reliable transportation services within full compliance of federal regulations and company culture. They know their customers’ expectations and strive to exceed them. They will assist with scheduling technicians and have ability to effectively interact with different departments.
The ideal candidate will have 2+ years’ experience in scheduling technicians in the field that is highly organized and able to clearly communicate with customers and technicians.
About the role:
- Provide price quotes
- Book freight orders
- Maintain freight schedules
- Create orders with accurate details
- Dispatch orders
- Track order status
- Generate invoices
- Track invoices
- Additional assigned duties to support the logistics team
- Please apply with your resume.
- 1+ years’ experience working in logistics coordination or logistics support (MUST)
- 1+ years’ experience with data entry (PLUS)
- Bilingual in Spanish (MUST)
- Intermediate computer skills + (MUST)
- Typing skills - minimum 40 wpm (MUST)
- Available to start immediately and must have open availability
- Desired Characteristics / Personality: Service oriented, organized, pleasant and friendly demeanor, team player, problem solver, quick learner, detail oriented, self-starter, communication skills, aptitude for data entry
Equal Opportunity Employer considering qualified candidates in accordance with state and federal laws, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.