Beverly Hills, CA 90212
We currently seek an Executive Assistant for our client, a growing bespoke florist in Los Angeles.
Our client specializes in providing bespoke, floral arrangements using only real roses that last up to a year if properly maintained following care guides. Their unique products use roses of the highest quality cut at their peak and treated with special pigmentation that transforms the arrangement into works of art. They seek to expand their ecommerce presence and already boast 2 busy offices (east and west coast) with over 40 employees.
The Executive Assistant oversees the smooth running of office by providing office management and administrative support. This role fosters the growth of the company and team efforts with maintenance of office systems, new hire onboarding, invoice tracking and improvements to their overall business procedures and practices.
The ideal candidate is detail-oriented and takes pride in the quality of their work. They manage their own work load, prioritize effectively and are excellent communicators with anyone at any level - from executives to vendors. They bring their love of and experience with the fashion industry and luxury brands into this unique opportunity.
About the Position:
- Arrange corporate events, including fundraising and staff appreciation activities
- Plan meetings
- Answer telephones and distribute incoming calls
- Take detailed minutes and corporate and team meetings
- Assist with report preparation
- Act as the point of contact for internal and external clients
- Coordinate executive communications
- Respond to emails
- Organize a complex calendar precisely and accurately
- Manage travel itineraries
- Schedule meetings and appointments
- Prioritize projects and meetings
- Act as the gatekeeper for their C-Level partner
- Run errands
- Coordinate travel accommodations and event reservations
- Manage travel itineraries
- Interact with clients and manage client relationships
- Assist with bookkeeping
- Administrative duties
- Liaise with other departments, outside agencies, high-level executives and team members
- Act with discretion when handling confidential information
- Assist in research
- Prepare presentations
- Prepare corporate documents and correspondence
- Develop and maintain a high level of professionalism
- Greet clients and visitors
- Maintain an organized, paper and electronic, filing system
- Special projects, as assigned
This is not a comprehensive list of tasks associated with this position.
About The Candidate:
- 3+ years’ experience as an Executive Assistant (MUST)
- 2+ years’ experience working in fashion or luxury industry (MUST)
- Advanced computer skills including MS Office with Word and Excel (MUST)
- Personality, Characteristics and Skills: professional, excellent follow through, detail oriented, positive attitude, upbeat, friendly, advanced written and oral communication, able to multi-task, able to work independently, self-motivated, organized, efficient, team player, able to delegate, “can-do” attitude, critical thinker, honest, reliable, meets deadlines easily
Equal Opportunity Employer considering qualified candidates in accordance with state and federal laws, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.