Los Angeles, CA 90067
We seek a savvy, C-Level, Executive/Personal Assistant to support the Chief of Operations for our client, a growing legal firm known in Century City.
Our client specializes in consumer rights and auto lemon law. Employees describe the work environment as busy due to continuous growth, resulting in many opportunities to move up within the company. Their “family” culture displays a cohesive unity and a sense of “doing the right thing” for their clients. This is a great company for hard workers who seek career advancement.
This position serves as one of the primary points of contact for business and personal matters for the COO. They work independently on projects from concept to completion in a fast paced and high pressure environment, handling activities and confidential matters with discretion.
The ideal candidate brings 5+ years’ experience as a C-level executive and personal assistant with direct experience working in the legal industry. They have impeccable interpersonal skills and a highly polished manner. Their strong business acumen and tech savvy nature builds on a resourceful personality… allowing for the successful and efficient completion of all assigned projects.
Career Strategies Inc is a national staffing firm that provides temporary and direct hire staffing services to outstanding firms located throughout the United States. For over 30 years, we have helped thousands of talented candidates find fulfilling careers in a variety of industries including technology, entertainment, marketing, real estate, finance and accounting.
About the Position:
- Act as first point of contact to COO
- Manage a busy business appointment calendar
- Compose confidential correspondence
- Arrange complex and detailed travel plans
- Generate accurate and up to date travel itineraries and agendas
- Coordinate executive communications
- Answer executive phone calls, respond to emails and interact with clients and partners
- Assist with team travel arrangements, lunch meetings and other events
- Resolve scheduling or project conflicts
- Review activities and proactively address issues
- Monitor project progress
- Ensure project deadlines are met through completion
- Greet clients and visitors with professionalism and poise
- Prepare monthly expense reports
- Order supplies
- Prepare invoices for approval
- Coordinate company and personal events
- Interact with clients
- Prepare corporate documents
- Maintain an organized, paper and electronic, filing system
- Uphold a strict level of confidentiality
- Administrative duties
- Special projects, as assigned
This is not a comprehensive list of tasks associated with this position.
- BA degree or higher (MUST)
- 5+ years’ experience as a C level Executive Assistant (MUST)
- 3+ years’ experience as a personal assistant (MUST)
- Minimum 60+ WPM typing (MUST)
- Advanced computer skills including MS Office with Word and Excel (MUST)
- Personality, Characteristics and Skills: highly technical acumen, professional, excellent follow through, detail oriented, positive attitude, upbeat, friendly, advanced written and oral communication, able to multi-task, able to work independently, self-motivated, organized, efficient, team player, able to delegate, “can-do” attitude, critical thinker, honest, reliable, meets deadlines easily
Benefits: medical, vision and dental insurance; 401(k), extended and comprehensive training; weekly breakfast; birthday celebrations; fun company culture; emphasis on teamwork
Equal Opportunity Employer considering qualified applicants in accordance with applicable state and federal laws, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.