Palm Springs, CA 92262
We seek a savvy Executive Assistant / Personal Assistant to support our Palm Springs client, an entrepreneur (in the restaurant and advertising industries), humanitarian and philanthropist.
The Executive/Personal Assistant provides high-level support for one individual and manages mostly business-related tasks including communications, creating reports, typing and editing contracts, taking phone conference notes, organizing travel and accommodations, taking minutes and other organizational duties.
This role requires travel as much as 6 weeks per year periodically, with no constraints.
The ideal candidate is highly tech-savvy and brings 5+ years’ experience in executive administrative support and personal assisting. They work well under pressure and have a typing speed of 60 WPM or higher. They are resourceful, have a strong business acumen with high technical competency and advanced interpersonal skills that shows a polished and friendly demeanor. Experience supporting high net-worth individuals and/or celebrity clientele is desired.
Career Strategies Inc is a national staffing firm that provides temporary and direct hire staffing services to outstanding firms located throughout the United States. For over 30 years, we have helped thousands of talented candidates find fulfilling careers in a variety of industries including technology, entertainment, marketing, real estate, finance and accounting.
About the Position:
- Generate reports
- Draft and edit contracts
- Take phone meeting minutes and notes
- Troubleshoot any issues that arise
- Manage incoming and outgoing phone and emails
- Liaise between management and other departments daily
- Generate properly formatted reports and spreadsheets
- Schedule meetings and appointments
- Arrange domestic and international travel plans, itineraries and agendas
- Organize travel itineraries for quick information access
- Coordinate company and personal events
- Maintain an organized, paper and electronic, filing system
- Oversee projects from conception to completion
- Uphold a strict level of confidentiality
- Administrative duties
- Special projects, as assigned
This is not a comprehensive list of tasks associated with this position.
- 5+ years’ experience as an executive-level administrative support (MUST)
- 2+ years’ experience as a personal assistant for executives (MUST)
- Advanced computer skills including Internet, MS Outlook, Word, Excel (MUST)
- Personality, Characteristics and Skills: internet savvy, able to work under pressure, poised and polished,
- Resourceful, excellent follow-through, detail-oriented, positive attitude, advanced written and verbal communication, able to multi-task, able to work independently, self-motivated, organized, efficient, team player, “can-do” attitude, critical thinker, reliable, meets deadlines easily, problem solver
Equal Opportunity Employer considering qualified candidates in accordance with state and federal laws.