Executive/Personal Assistant for Managing Partner
Los Angeles, CA 90067
We seek a savvy, C-Level, Executive/Personal Assistant to support a Managing Director for our client, a growing legal firm known in Century City.
This position serves as one of the primary points of contact for business and personal matters for the Managing Partner. They work independently on projects from concept to completion in a fast paced and high pressure environment, handling activities and confidential matters with discretion.
The ideal candidate brings more than 5 years’ experience as a C-level executive and personal assistant with direct experience in the legal field. They are resourceful, have a strong business acumen with high technical competency and advanced interpersonal skills that shows a polished and friendly demeanor.
Career Strategies Inc is a national staffing firm that provides temporary and direct hire staffing services to outstanding firms located throughout the United States. For over 28 years, we have helped thousands of talented candidates find fulfilling careers in a variety of industries including technology, entertainment, marketing, real estate, finance and accounting.
About the Position:
- Manage active business and personal calendar
- Compose confidential correspondence
- Arrange complex and detailed travel plans, itineraries, and agendas
- Coordinate company and personal events
- Manages projects from start to finish
- Act as first point of contact to Managing Director
- Coordinate executive communications
- Interact with clients
- Prepare corporate documents
- Maintain an organized, paper and electronic, filing system
- Uphold a strict level of confidentiality
- Administrative duties
- Manage client relationships
- Greet clients and visitors
- Assist with office/family dog
- Provide backup to other administrative support staff
- Draft and edit legal documents, including pleadings, correspondence and memorandum
- Format court pleadings following formatting rules and using auto-generation for table of authorities (TOAs) and table of contents (TOCs)
- Special projects, as assigned
Occasional off-site project assistance. This is not a comprehensive list of tasks associated with this position.
About The Candidate:
- 5+ years’ experience as a C level Executive Assistant (MUST)
- 3+ years’ experience as a legal assistant or working in a law firm (PLUS)
- Minimum 60+ WPM typing (MUST)
- Advanced computer skills including MS Office with Word and Excel (MUST)
- Personality, Characteristics and Skills: professional, excellent follow through, detail oriented, positive attitude, upbeat, friendly, advanced written and oral communication, able to multi-task, able to work independently, self-motivated, organized, efficient, team player, able to delegate, “can-do” attitude, critical thinker, honest, reliable, meets deadlines easily
See more administrative and assistant opportunities with Career Strategies' clients at www.csi4jobs.com!
Equal Opportunity Employer considering qualified candidates in accordance with state and federal laws, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.